Wednesday, April 27, 2011

misc

Been a bit crazy at work this week. When I arrived this morning 62 unread emails in my inbox and that's just the unfiltered messages, there was a bunch more shunted off to folders. Was down to around 15 unread when I left today. First time I recall ever came to work when I'd been in the previous day with over 50 emails.

--

So Ben Bernanke gave a press conference. Here's some questions I wish someone had the courage to ask helicopter Ben.

Remember the good old days when you assured us that no firm was too big to fail?

Remember happy times in the past when you promised that it was not the responsibility of the federal reserve to protect individuals or corporations from the consequences of their financial decisions and nor would it be appropriate?

Ben, what is the role of the federal reserve?

Who owns the federal reserve?

No comments: