Sunday, June 04, 2006

Skateboarding night

I took my sons to skateboarding night at the local rink. It is a pretty cool thing they have. They have a bunch of ramps and such set up in the multi purpose room for the skateboarders. The attendees range from ages 8 to around 17. Sometimes someone older or younger will be there. Some of the skateboarders are quite good. My older son has gone a few times this winter. He has improved a lot. My younger son has gone twice. He likes it.

The last time we went, it was my sons and my older sons friend. They were all on skateboards.

My older son on his skateboard. That one came out a bit blurry. The camera phone isn't very good.


The three of them.


Friend Laughlin.


My younger son with his skateboard.


The bottom of a skateboard.


Thomas with his skateboard.

No comments: