Monday, July 06, 2015

my will be done

I have now done the long neglected task of getting a will done. I used the employee assistance from work to recommend a lawyer. They referred me to Teryl Scott. The law office was nice. The lawyer Shawn Scott and the paralegal were easy to work with. It all got done start to finish in one day.

There was no special reason to get it done. As far as I know at the time of this writing the end isn't near and there is nothing unusual or different. It's just something that should be done by my age and in general you just don't know when your last day is.

Since it was from eap referral there was a discount so that was good. Well I'm glad to have this done now. It's an important step along the way. There are still let's say some other matters to sort out. This gives me some momentum and I plan to continue to get these affairs in order.

No comments: