Monday, November 09, 2020

joined Parler

I've decided to give Parler a try. I'd heard about it for the last few months. I'd been on Twitter since 2011.

I signed up recently. It's been fun there so far. At the time of this writing I have zero followers on Parler, lol.

Parler does some things well. The site is a bit glitchy at times, so was Twitter in the earlier days, and through to today for that matter. What they are trying to build is a hard problem. On Parler a tweet is called a Parley, and a retweet is called an Echo. One of those good to know things.

Dilbert is there yay. some other unpersons who I used to enjoy following on Twitter before they mysteriously vanished are over on Parler. so it's a bit of a reunion. hopefully I've joined Parler during the fun time, the good time, while it lasts. I can remember when there was good time on Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter too.

Well maybe you will stop by. My Parler username is same as on Twitter, @tookalito.

No comments: