Saturday, September 24, 2011

blinds

So after some emails on the blinds from yesterday. It turns out the  person didn't have a car and it was hard to get to Clayton Park by bus. So nothing against the neighbourhood or anything. After some emails it was determined she is in highfield park. I was going to Dartmouth on Saturday so that was only slightly out of the way.

I suggested to meet at the parking lot in Gallery1 but she said she didn't know where that was? That was weird to be in highfield park and not know about the giant furniture store. So we met at the other end in the parking lot of Needs. I got there a couple of minutes early and emailed to say I was there. Then some time past and it was past the meet time. Then I get an email she said she had lost track of time and would be right over. A few more minutes passed and she did show up with someone who looked like her son.

They were glad enough to get the blinds. So I guess I did a good deed helping out someone. And I had nearly just thrown out those blinds. So hopefully they will be useful to her.

No comments: