Friday, September 03, 2010

new look

The small group of regulars here will notice some changes to the layout on this site. I noticed the old layout wasn't showing properly on Google Chrome which was annoying because I use Chrome myself - now up to 7% of browser market share.

I just didn't have the energy to edit the old XML template by hand and try to figure it out. So I upgraded to the Blogger new style template. And its much better. Nice drag and drop editing a great improvement over the old way.

Has it really been 5 years for this site? Still I have stuff to talk about. Have to get sitemeter plugged back in but I saw it recently passed the 10K hits mark - Google search is your friend. So time for an update on the old pumpkin orange and onto the newer and better.

Still as busy as always so I may not dwell on smallish details of layout for this new site. It's all about the content anyway for both the regular readers and the search engines.

When I started this site I promised I'd keep the blog on blog posts to a minimum and I've done a good job of that over the years. I'll continue with that pledge going forward and try to keep meta posts to a very few.

To the readers whoever and wherever you are thanks for dropping by. Hope you stick around and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: