Thursday, May 21, 2009

New old drill

I picked up a used cordless drill this week. I had a couple of small projects around my place that needed one. I had a drill that I got last year at a yard sale but it was no go this year and the battery wouldn't charge. Now I'll have to figure out what to do with that old battery but it was just a cheap old beat up drill I'd got at a yard sale.

Since my drill use is very light I just wanted something very basic. I went on kijiji and luckily found a well used Job Mate drill. It was $20. The seller lived downtown and said he didn't have any use for it. He even threw in a companion set of drill bits and a bunch of other accessories. So that was an unexpected surprise.

We tested it when I got it to see it was working. When I got it home it works well and I finished up the small projects. Hopefully the drill will still work when I need it again, maybe in a few months.

No comments: