Monday, November 10, 2008

Circuit city bankrupt

You probably heard by now that Circuit city is going bankrupt. Shortly after the main announcement it came out that Circuit City Canada is bankrupt too.

That's a bit interesting to me. There's a circuit city that's pretty close to where I live. So if they are closing out then there might be some good electronics deals. If the price is right then it may be worth it. I was actually thinking of getting some of these electronics in the next few months. If I can get a distress price from a dying circuit city then I might get some of it sooner rather than later.

  • digital camera
  • HD TV
  • 22 inch flat panel monitor
  • new computer
I'll keep an eye on the nearby circuit city and see what kind of deals they are offering. And such is recession. When shops close up it can create good buying opportunities.

No comments: