Monday, December 24, 2007

Hochtaler wine

For Christmas Day I might be visiting some relatives. My parents suggested that it is polite to bring a bottle of wine to such a visit. They suggested the $10-$20 price range.

I don't know anything about wine so I was at a bit of a loss. However I did recall about Hochtaler from the past. Hochtaler had that provocative commercial back in the 80's.



Also in the past we used to party with some women who drank Hochtaler. Those were some good times partying at the Copper Penny and Hubbards Beach campground and Rick's basement. I recall it as a bit like a beer commercial. So I have a positive association with Hochtaler. I perceive it as a classy, quality drink.

When I went to the liquor store they had it and the price was in the range, a bit less than I expected, so it was an easy choice. I'll have to have a glass of it.

No comments: