Monday, December 24, 2007

Won an xbox 360

I had a pleasant Christmas surprise this year. I won an xbox 360. There was a draw for my son's Atom B hockey team and I won it.

Every parent had a block of tickets to sell. My parents bought some. I put up a sign at work but there wasn't much interest there. So I ended up buying a few tickets on my own. I also bought some extra tickets from the table they set up at some home games. I don't normally gamble in negative expected value situations. In this case it was for the hockey team so I donated some money in.

The kids were pretty excited about winning the system. This is an extra Christmas present. The system includes a Forza 2 game and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. The Marvel game looks cool as it has a Ghost Rider character. The kids want to get some more games soon including SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 and Guitar Hero 3.

No comments: