Tuesday, January 20, 2009

40th birthday party

The last year or so has been the season for 40th birthday parties. Last week I was at another one. I've been to about four 40th parties in the last year or so. They have always been a good time.

Last weeks 40 party was at Big Leagues in Dartmouth. It was a good time. There were some people there I knew. That is a pretty good place Big Leagues. I don't think I'd been in there before. It was wing night and I had an order of hot with the beer. They were pretty hot and tasty too.

They have a pretty good lineup of Saturday night music acts at Big Leagues. Can't you see I'd sure like to catch Matt Minglewood some time. But it's a bit of a trip from where I live to there so I probably won't become a regular there.

I think it's just about done the 40th parties though. I can think of one more friend coming up hopefully his wife will organize something. It's nice seeing old friends from the past who you don't meet up with too often.

No comments: