Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baseball cards update

I made it back to Strictly Singles to work on the 200-374 section of 1979 O Pee Chee baseball. It was a good trip. I got a good stack of cards there for a reasonable price.

I'm pretty close now to completing the set. I just need 7 more cards to finish it. I've got everything that Strictly Singles had that I needed for this set. So I need to look into some other sources to complete the set.

There's a Yahoo group called OPC Central that has some OPC baseball collectors there. I posted my want list in the database they have there. I'll give that a few days and see if anything comes of it. After that I'll try Sportlots. That looks like a pretty good site and all of the cards I need to finish the set were listed there. It's hard to believe I may actually finish that set soon after all these years.

No comments: