Friday, January 23, 2009

Cutting Edge Hockey

Last weekend I was at the Cutting Edge Hockey in Dartmouth. It was in Burnside on Ilsley. My son's hockey team had booked some time there. It was a pretty good facility they had there. I wasn't sure what it was about or what gear we needed. I ended up having a scramble a bit but it worked out OK so that was good.

They have a good setup there. There was a synthetic ice surface they used for skating acceleration. They had other areas set up for shooting, passing, stickhandling, balance. And there was a section with free weights. The instructors there seemed knowledgeable and enthusiastic about hockey. They kept the kids very busy with the drills during the session.

If you or your team wants to try something to improve your hockey I would say to check out the cutting edge hockey.

No comments: