Thursday, January 01, 2009

Schoolhouse rock

If you watched Saturday cartoons on ABC in the 70s you should remember Schoolhouse rock. There's actually a Schoolhouse rock DVD out now showing all of the original educational cartoons. I just watched it straight through again recently and it was great. If you remember it and you are a somebody who gets schoolhouse rock then you should get the DVD and watch it straight through. It's a great treat.

There's an additional schoolhouse rock clip that was done by the simpsons. This was so funny, one of my favorites. Possibly the simpsons finest moment. I remember the first time I saw it, it was so funny. Thanks to youtube I was able to enjoy it again.



The other greatest simpsons moment was at the end of this clip. I remember this was so funny at the time.

No comments: