Monday, December 15, 2008

brake work on my car

I was back at the garage today. When I did my safety inspection two weeks ago when I was leaving the advisor said the mechanic said I should get my front brakes looked at soon.

So I was back in today at Gray's again. I set the appointment for 8 AM, so much for sleeping in on my vacation. I wanted to get it out of the way. As expected brakes aren't cheap to get worked on. It came to over $400 for the front brake work. But it's done now so hopefully the car will continue to run well for a while.

The last thing I had fixed was an o2 sensor around a year ago. That also came out to around $400 so about once a year recently I've had to get something fixed on the car. That's not too bad really so hopefully it will run well for a while and there won't be too many repairs in this coming year.

No comments: